This policy governs your purchase of the software and services through the website simtechdev.com and its subdomains. Please read it carefully as it sets out your rights with respect to your purchases, including important limitations and exclusions. Your placement of an order constitutes your agreement that this policy applies to the order.
If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase of the software and services, you can get your money back upon the terms and conditions set forth below. However, we believe that most of refunds can be avoided if you get professional assistance from our qualified staff or peer assistance from other users at the CS-Cart Community Forum.
|Software / Service||Refund Conditions|
You have the unconditional right to claim and receive a full refund for the software within 30 days following the day of your purchase.
No refund will be available after this refund period is over.
The refund may apply only to the primary (first) license bought through the website simtechdev.com or any of its subdomains, except the ones obtained for illegal CS-Cart installations.
If you own more than one license, no refund will be available.
Your money may be refunded only once.
Any purchase of the software at a discount price is non-refundable.
|Custom development service||
The money for your custom development and web design projects may be refunded in full, less the cancellation fee.
If you claim a refund at any time before our specialists have started to work on your project, the cancellation fee will be 20% of the full project cost. The other 80% will be refunded in full.
If you claim a refund at any time after our specialists have started to work on your project, the cancellation fee will be calculated according to the progress of the project.
|Web design services||
Conditions are the same as for "Custom development" service.
|Software installation service||
The cost of the installation service will be refunded in full as long as (a) the engineer has not started the installation process before the claim is received, or (b) the client's server does not meet the system requirements and the installation cannot be performed. Any purchase of the installation service after the installation is performed is non-refundable.
All refund requests must be submitted to our Customer Help Desk system. Requests made via email, a contact form on this website, or by phone are not acceptable.
The decision about whether to grant a return request is made within one or two business days.
If the refund is granted, the user must remove all Russian Pack for CS-Cart or any of its derivatives and must not use the software unless another license is purchased.