GDPR request: Delete account
On 25 May 2018, the General Data Protection Regulation of the European Union will become enforceable, which will add new functionality to the user profile. You will now have the following abilities:
- Request a copy of your personal data;
- Remove your account and all personal data.
You can request an electronic copy of your personal data and then transfer it to another service provider. We will respond to such requests within 30 days and provide you with a link to download.
Account and personal data removal
You can send us a request to remove your account. Please note:
- Prior to sending a request you need to cancel your subscription to all purchased products and services. Otherwise we will not be able to close your account.
- All licenses generated for the purchased add-ons will become invalid.
- You will not be able to log in to your account after we close it.
Together with the request to close your account you can file a request to remove your personal data. We will remove data within 30 days. After that you will not be able to access your account. It will NOT be possible to restore it.