Vanilla is a highly intuitive, seamlessly sleek and very aesthetically accomplished theme for CS-Cart and Multi-Vendor stores.
It comes with many advanced theme customization options that make customization easier than ever. You can add a full-width banner, advanced social buttons, hamburger menu, and promotion bar.
With its fully responsive layout design, your website will definitely look striking when viewed on different devices.
The Vanilla Theme comes with 2 add-ons to enhance your customer experience:
- Full-Width Banner
- Advanced Social Buttons
The theme is compatible with CS-Cart and Multi-Vendor 4.9.1 and above.
Don’t know what archive to download to install the theme? Read here.
- Install the add-on on the add-ons list page (Add-ons → Manage add-ons).
- Click on the add-on name to open its settings.
- In the Products tab, select the product feature that should be displayed above the product name of the product details page. Clicking the feature link will take the customer to the page with a list of products with the corresponding feature.
- In the Categories tab, select buttons you want to display when hovering over the product image in the grid list. On the mobile version, the Add to cart button is visible and the Quick view button is hidden by default.
- Navigate to Design - Themes, find the Vanilla Theme on the Browse all available themes tab, hover over it and click Install.
Then activate the theme on the Installed themes tab.
You can display a special promotion in a bar on any page of your store. The bar will be displayed to the full width of the screen. The text is customizable.
To add it, in the admin panel:
- Go to Design > Layouts.
- Switch to the layout where you want to add the promotion bar and add a new block in the necessary grid. Select the SD: Special promotion block.
- In the General tab, name the block and select the SD: Special promotion template.
- In the Content tab, add a promotional text that will be shown on the promotion bar on the storefront.
- Click Create.
Here’s the result.
To do that, in the admin panel: