The Order Statistics add-on helps you gather statistics on how many orders each of your customers made, paid and reviewed, what source the user came from and which user group the customer belongs to, as well as see if they have any abandoned or live carts.
The following abilities are available:
View statistics on the order details page
The Source parameter shows the URL from which the customer came to the store.
The source will be determined if:
- The user came by the link and placed an order as a guest.
- The user came by the link, registered and placed an order.
- The user came by the link, logged in and placed an order.
- The user reorders the order and these orders have the same source.
The source will not be determined if:
- The user reorders the order and these orders have different sources.
- The user came to the store by a direct link.
View statistics on the customer details page
View total amount each customer spent in the store in the customers list
Search by customer’s total paid
The add-on is compatible with CS-Cart and Multi-Vendor 4.3.1 and above.
The add-on is not compatible with the Twigmo add-on on CS-Cart or Multi-Vendor version 4.3.1.
Don’t know what archive to download to install the add-on? Read here.
Here are availbale settings of the “Order Statistics” add-on.
- Statuses for paid orders—Select statuses for orders that should be considered as paid. Selected statuses will be used for counting paid orders.
- Current orders—If you would like to collect statistics for other order statuses, select statuses.