One Page Checkout¶
One Page Checkout add-on IS NOT officially supported since 2020, January 22. If you’re interested in this modification, please contact sales or your manager.
- Simplify the standard 4-step checkout into one page.
- Minimize the time customers spend placing an order.
- Make checkout more simple and straightforward.
- Remove confusion and distraction.
- Increase your conversion rates.
The add-on is compatible with CS-Cart and Multi-Vendor 4.3.x. and above.
Don’t know what archive to download to install the add-on? Read here.
Here are the settings for the add-on:
The Show all sections at checkout setting performs in the following way:
- If enabled, all sections of the checkout will be shown upon page load at once even for an unauthorized customer. The Submit my order button will be visible.
- If disabled, only the Account details and Address sections will be shown. The rest will appear after the customer signs in or registers.
If any of the address fields are filled in and no shipping options are available for this address, the following message will be shown:
Sorry, it seems that we have no shipping options available for your location. Please check your shipping address and contact us if everything is okay. We’ll see what we can do about it.
If all fields are empty, the following message will be shown:
Please fill in the address information to calculate shipping cost.