Make your brand stand out with our Full-Width Banner add-on. It allows you to show an eye-catching wide banner on any page of your store. It’s an extra enhancement to your nice-looking website. It will definitely help you attract more customers and increase the click-through rates of your banners.
Here’s a look of the homepage
and a category page:
The color of the button on the banner is customizable.
- Banners change proportionally with the screen resolution
- Banner pagination
- Swipe left or right to browse through images on touch screens
- Automatic banner change
- Designed to display on desktops and tablets
- Customizable button color.
The add-on is compatible with CS-Cart and Multi-Vendor 4.3.1 and above.
Don’t know what archive to download to install the add-on? Read here.
- License key—Enter the license key to activate the add-on. You will receive this key in the order confirmation email. You can also see license keys for all your purchased add-ons in your HelpDesk account. Log in to HelpDesk, and navigate to the Licenses section:
- In the admin panel, go to Marketing > Banners.
- Click the + button in the top right corner.
- Enter the name for the banner, select the Graphic banner type and upload an image.
- Click Create.
The add-on includes two demo banners for your store: SD: demo banner - camera and SD: demo banner - holidays.
You can easily edit them by adding your own text for the banner or changing the text of the call-to-action button.
- Optionally, you may want to change the button color on the banner. To do so, click the HTML button in the Description field. Find the class=”button”>See details</a> part and change the button class to the necessary one by inserting one of the following classes right after button:
btn-yellow – yellow; btn-red – red; btn-blue – blue; btn-green – green;
Follow the step by step guide below to add a full-width banner to any page in your store.
- Navigate to Design > Layouts.
- Switch to the location where you want to show the banner and add a new Full-width banner block.
- In the General tab, enter a name for the block and select the template.
- In the Content tab, pick the Manually filling and click the Add banners button.
- You will see a list of all the banners in your store. Pick the one(s) you need and click the Add banners and close button.
- Finally, click Create to save your changes.
- Check out the banner on the storefront.