- Managing in the admin area
- Managing the affiliate program
- What the affiliate will see
Affiliate Light add-on allows you to easily manage payouts, generate referral links, and track all the stats to measure your promo effectiveness. It is a simple solution which allows you to launch an affiliate program in your business fast and easy. Provide your affiliates with commissions for selling with a referral link or an affiliate coupon code!
- Simple setup and seamless integration with CS-Cart and Multi-Vendor stores.
- Intuitive interface and simple dashboard to get a clear view of all payouts, commissions, track stats, and manage promos and referrals.
- Automatic generation and copying of referral links.
- Affiliate program allows you to pay commission fees for orders made in the store.
Two methods are available for a partner to gain more referrals: * Promo Code; * Referral link.
Customers who use an affiliate’s promotional code become referral partners. Customers can receive discounts on order while making a purchase with promo code. Customers clicking on a referral link and signing up become referrals.
The add-on is compatible with CS-Cart and Multi-Vendor 4.9.0 and above. Mininum PHP version is 7.1.
Don’t know what archive to download to install the add-on? Read here.
The Affiliate Light add-on is incompatible with the Affiliate and Referral add-on by Simtech Development.
Install the “Affiliate Light” add-on on the add-ons list page (“Addons” → “Manage add-ons”). Click the + button in the top right corner, select an archive and click Upload & install. You can now find the installed add-on in the list of installed add-ons, just make sure it is set to Active.
For all users, a promotional code starts with the prefix promo_ and ends with a user ID (for example, promo_3). The prefix can be changed in the add-on’s config.php file