How To: Install PWA add-on¶
There are some requirements for server which are necessary for the PWAjet application work.
- Minimum PHP version is 7.0.0.
- Server must meet the requirements for CS-Cart 4.11.4 and higher.
- Your CS-Cart store should work from the main domain, not from the subdomain or subdirectory.
- Make sure that you have an SSH access to the server.
- Сreate a subdomain for your mobile store. Please contact your server administrator regarding this. It should be set up like this: m.your_domain_name.com, where
your_domain_name.comis the domain name of your store and
m-is a subdomain for the PWA. Link it to the same directory as the main domain (to the root where the CS-Cart files are located). Also, an SSL certificate should be issued.
- Download the latest archive in the File area of your account in our HelpDesk System.
- Install the PWAjet add-on on the add-ons list page (Add-ons → Manage add-ons). Click the + button in the top right corner, select an archive and click Upload & install. You can now find the installed add-on in the list of installed add-ons, just make sure it is set to Active.
- Fill the License key field in. You may always find your licence key on the Licenses page in your HelpDesk account.
- Fill in the Storefront URL field with the domain of the mobile web application.
Layout for the mobile web application is configured automatically as soon as the add-on is installed.