How To: Install PWA Add-on¶
There are some requirements for the server necessary for the PWAjet application work.
- Minimum PHP version is 7.0.0.
- Server must meet the requirements for CS-Cart 4.11.4 and higher.
- Your CS-Cart store should work from the main domain, not from the subdomain or subdirectory.
- Make sure you have SSH access to the server.
- Сreate a subdomain for your mobile store. Please contact your server administrator regarding this. It should be set up like this: m.your_domain_name.com, where
your_domain_name.comis the domain name of your store and
m-is a subdomain for the PWA. Link it to the same directory as the main domain (to the root where the CS-Cart files are located). Also, an SSL certificate should be issued.
- Download the latest archive in the File area of your account in our HelpDesk System.
- Install the PWAjet add-on on the add-ons list page (Add-ons → Manage add-ons). Click the + button in the top right corner, select an archive, and click Upload & install. You can now find the installed add-on in the list of installed add-ons. Make sure it is set to Active.
- Fill the License key field in. You may always find your license key on the Licenses page in your HelpDesk account.
- Fill in the Storefront URL field with the domain of the mobile web application.
- Turn off redirection to Frontend URL setting allows you to choose whether your customers will be redirected to PWA storefront (
m.example.com) on mobile devices automatically or the main version of the storefront will be displayed. For example, you can pause the use of PWAjet with this setting if it is not ready yet or any problem with it arises.
The layout for the mobile web application is configured automatically as soon as the add-on is installed.