- What store version is PWAjet available from?
- What is the minimum PHP version?
- Do you have a demo store?
- What languages are supported?
- Can I add my own language?
- Is there support for RTL?
- Are there special requirements for a logo?
- Is any customization possible?
- Can I install it on a customized store?
- How will the application work on an already customized store?
- How do I customize the color scheme?
- Can I distinguish regular orders from orders placed in the application? Do they have any special prefix?
- How is the application updated? Does it have versioning like CS-Cart?
- Are there any special hosting requirements?
- How will it influence SEO?
- How PWAjet works with Multi-Vendor Ultimate?
- My store is located in a subdirectory (example.com/shop). Does it matter?
- What are the requirements for payment methods?
- I have my custom theme. Will PWAjet display it on mobiles?
- I checked the performance of the PWA demo store in Google Page Speed (or another similar service) and the result was poor. How is that?
- Can customers visit the main version of the store from PWA storefront?
- How to publish the app in Google Play? Does it works for AppStore?
- Can I create pop-ups?
- Guests cannot place an order. Will this be fixed?
- Will shipping information and payment details be displayed on a product details page?
- Will it work with the remarketing tags installed on my site?
- Does PWAjet work with Product Variations?
- Does it work with the Vendor Locations add-on?
The PWAjet application is available for CS-Cart stores starting from 4.11.4 version. For lower versions, installation is possible with a special patch. Contact our support team for assistance.
The minimum PHP version is 7.0. Also, check the server requirements for the PWAjet application.
Of course, have a look at the PWAjet application performance in our demo store.
The PWAjet application provides the support for English, Russian, and German by default.
Yes, you can translate language variables from English into the desired language and download the translation to your store. If you would like the translation to be added to the future versions of the PWAjet application, contact our technical support team and send us the translation.
Shortly, the translation will be organized in the same way as in CS-Cart: we will provide a convenient service, and you will be able to translate variables.
We recommend using
.jpg image with the 196x100px size. The support for
.svg images will be added in the upcoming versions.
Currently, only style customizations are possible. The possibility of customization with the help of add-ons is being examined now.
All admin panel customizations and all customizations related to data changes on the backend (for example, changing the product title, price, etc.) will be saved. Customization of the theme, blocks, and other frontend elements will not be available, as they were made for the responsive theme (or themes that inherit it), and not for PWAjet.
The color scheme can be customized with the help of the special editor. Follow our guide for style customization.
Can I distinguish regular orders from orders placed in the application? Do they have any special prefix?¶
Orders placed in the PWAjet application also get into your CS-Cart admin panel. They are completely identical to any other orders, there is no prefix.
It is updated like any other regular add-on from Simtech Development (via the Upgrade Center) and it has versioning as well. For more information on add-on updating, visit our blog.
No, they aren’t. The configuration will be no harder than to set up a new storefront.
Google officially and de facto fully supports SPA, i.e. it is able to not just receive static content from the server but knows how to render SPA. So, if your goal is organic traffic from Google only, there will be no problem with it.
If you need traffic from other search engines or snippets generation in social networks when sharing links to a store, contact us for a quote for a separate paid service that will render content and provide robots with prepared pages.
If you have only one storefront, PWAjet will work normally. If you have several storefronts on Multi-Vendor Ultimate, PWAjet will work only for the main one. All of the storefronts will redirect to the main storefront on mobile devices currently.
It does. At the moment, PWAjet does not support such location for some reasons: other applications or sites may be located in other subdirectories, and it may cause issues since many HTML features work within the same origin (domain), for example, local storage is not separated for all applications and sites, but it has a particular limit.
If PWAjet support were possible for subdirectories, the application will use the same storage with other applications and sites, which will lead to data confusion and situations when one application takes up the entire cache/storage quota, without leaving space to others.
So, the possible solution is to move your website to the root directory.
- Payment methods are supported if they meet the requirements:
- it is online payment method;
- it generates a form with data (use function
- the form with data have
No. Your theme will remain on desktops. On mobile devices, PWAjet will be displayed, it will become your mobile theme.
I checked the performance of the PWA demo store in Google Page Speed (or another similar service) and the result was poor. How is that?¶
Services for performance testing do not always show the objective picture. The result may depend on the device from which the test is performed, the location, etc. You may find more information and some examples in our blog.
Yes, they can. We added the link for redirection from mobile version to desktop version and from desktop version to mobile one, so customers are able to visit the desktop version any time.
The user guide for publishing is under development. There is no possibility to publish application in AppStore now but we examine it.
Yes, in future versions. We are working on a guest API token, initializing a session for the guest API, updating and retrieving user information for the guest API.
No, since the application is developed as a fast and simplified version of the store, there are no blocks with shipping and payment details on a product page currently. Perhaps, this functionality will be added in the future.