How to: Find CS-Cart/MV performance issues¶
On our hosting we provide ✅Website PHP/SQL profiling report with detection of bottlenecks, ✅Reports about slow pages on the website with PHP errors and notices  , ✅Report about issues in the code  , ✅Load-testing on request  for free of charge!
This note is part of the report on the detection of problems concerning the work of the website.
Log in to CS-Cart/MV admin panel and add to URL
?debug=true (should be like
https://my-great-store.com/adminpanel.php?debug=true). Debug bar will be active only for your user session! Don’t worry; customers wouldn’t see that.
Open the slow page of the website and click the “bug”
- Page generating time 0.0483 s (bottom right corner)
- If more than 0.5 s → issues in the code and SQL queries
- SQL: 218 queries 0.0668 s (right sidebar)
- If more than 500 requests → issues in the code
- If takes more than 0.2-0.3 s → issues in the code and SQL queries
- Blocks: 20 (0 from cache) blocks rendered in 0.2736 s (right sidebar)
- If 0-5 blocks from the cache → code side issues (broken caching system)
- If rendering takes more than 0.5 s → issues in the code and SQL queries
|||Automatic report with detection of the root cause|
|||Automatic report based on static code analysis|
|||For Ultimate+ plans|