How to: Manage SubAccounts¶
SubAccount is an account type, which has limited access to the projects you select. These accounts can be provided, for example, for developers, for your technical specialist or business partner, and we can contact them directly via MyCloud and solve any issue.
This account type:
- have access to server information
- have access to tickets and notifications
- doesn’t has access to billing for the project
- can’t purchase new servers
- can’t manage SubAccounts
Create new SubAccount¶
- Open your account’s settings and choose SubAccounts
- Go to the Add SubAccount, enter Name, Email address and choose available for this person projects and Create. That is all, new account is created.
The email with access information will be send to SubAccount’s address. SubAccont have access to MyCloud through email address or AccountID.
You can Edit your SubAccounts. For example, you can change available projects, status, reset password.