The XML & CSV Import add-on sets you free from the dull manual upload of products from your suppliers’ catalogs to your store. You only need to get the XML or CSV table from your suppliers and import it to your store. The product database will be uploaded automatically, all the following changes in the catalogs will be synchronized with your store automatically by means of the CRON script.
- Input numerous XML feeds from different suppliers via admin panel.
- Scan fields and attributes of the XML feed for the dynamic setting of fields matching.
- Add products missing from the database.
- Update products in the database.
- Ability to clone import profiles in order to save time on setting up profiles with similar settings.
- Import products automatically by scheduling a CRON script.
- Import in YML (Yandex Market Language) format.
- Process multiple settings:
a. Name and description
c. Main and additional images
e. Prices and stock
f. Categories and subcategories
All the fields you can import are listed in our User Guide.
- Ability to specify the fields to import for new products and the fields to update for the existing products.
- Modify prices during import. You can add extra charges to the vendor’s prices.
- Ability to import large files and track the import process in a separate window.
- Only administrators with the privileges to manage the catalog have access to XML.
- Configure the input fields up to your needs. For example, you can import the whole catalog every 24 hours and update prices and stock every 5 minutes.
The catalogs of the suppliers differ from one another. Contact us for a free quote to make sure that the catalog of your supplier is compatible with the add-on.
How it works
Set up the add-on settings first.
The add-on creates the XML and CSV import page, where you can see a list of all created profiles with the ability to delete, edit, add, and import profiles.
Select a file, the file type you would like to import and set the other parameters.
Then select containers for categories and products.
Once containers are selected, the Category mapping and Fields mapping tabs will be available. Use the Fields mapping tab to arrange a list of fields included in the data feed. While in the Category mapping tab, you can match product categories from the XML or CSV file with product categories in your store. Link categories manually if they were not linked automatically.
The Cron tab contains the link to run the cron script automatically according to a schedule. Watch our video tutorial to learn how it is set up.
After all the parameters are specified, click Save the changes and them the Import button to run the import process. It may take some time. At the end you will see the Import completed notification.
All our products comply with CS-Cart code architecture and Simtech Development established standards.
To produce free of bugs add-ons, all our products undergo several testing stages.
Adapting to any CS-Cart version
On your request we can adapt the add-on to another CS-Cart version.
30-day money back
If you are not satisfied with the add-on within the first 30 days after the payment, you can get a refund.
A detailed and step-by-step user guide is written for every add-on.
No extra actions. Without programming knowledge you will be able to install our add-ons.
Add-ons use language variables for all texts and can be edited under Administration → Languages → Translations.
If any questions or issues appear, our managers will contact you back in 24 hours. Email us at any moment: email@example.com
100% Open Source
We provide only easy-to-customize add-ons. With the help of developers or on your own, you are able to modify all extensions.
We are open to customers' suggestions and constantly updating our products to meet your needs.