A/B testing is one of the most effective ways to figure out the best marketing strategies that really work for your CS-Cart online store.
With the CS-Cart A/B Testing add-on you’ll be able to test anything on your website that affects customer behavior: headlines, content, banners, links, buttons, images, testimonials, styles, etc.
The A/B Testing add-on is able to:
— run numerous tests simultaneously;
— test whole product page design or particular attributes;
— analyse which template works better;
— provide statistics reports;
— import and export data;
— help you to understand preferences of your target audience;
— display different test variants to different customers.
— Easy installation of A/B testing (no coding required).
— Does not modify any other site scripts.
— Step-by-step User guide.
— Clear statistics based on conversion rates.
How it works:
1. Install the A/B testing add-on by going to the add-ons list page (“Add-ons” → ”Manage add-ons”).
2. Then choose the element you want to test and create two versions of it. For example, you want to test what color of the “Add to cart” button works better and create two templates - green and orange.
3. For this purpose go to Design - Layouts in your admin panel. In the section on the right you can see a list of created layouts in your store. In our case these are: Main, Widget mode and Test. To add a new layout, click the + button.
4. To test layout, you should enable it for A/B testing. Please click the gear button next to the layout name and select Properties and then in the window select the Use A/B testing check box.
To learn more about setting up layout, please visit CS-Cart documentation.
5. View statistics of your A/B test in the admin panel (go to the Orders - A/B testing section) to track which of the variant works better among your customers.
Learn more about the add-on in our User guide.
The add-on is compatible with CS-Cart 4.3.x.
This add-on is developed and published by Simtech Development Ltd., a CS-Cart developer. You are guaranteed a quality add-on supported by future versions. If you need help, please contact us via our help desk system.